вторник, 25 февраля 2020 г.

FACE GIOVINCO PES 2013 DOWNLOAD

He still has his moments, but much more often now his touch and more so his dribbling is more loose, he's grown comfortable in the more open space and worse marking of MLS and is worse for it I think the set before I updated it might work well as the set for the classic team. Can't speak of the this season. Piatti I find now a more reliable technician, able to command the ball under pressure and into danger, there needs to be at least a slight gap in favour of he Argentine. I will watch the rest of the playoffs to get a better handle on the speeds, but TS and ACC is what I have him in my head at It's an unstable quality haha. Hehe bastards, I watched nearly every match the last two seasons and these fucks came short, now when I basically ignore them they come good. face giovinco pes 2013

Uploader: Bragrel
Date Added: 1 May 2017
File Size: 50.35 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 10934
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





face giovinco pes 2013

He also has a collection of long range goals to back this up, his SP could be 85 on some efforts, Dybala is 84, I am not sure he is more, but I don't think less. I'm really bad at pes6 Freekicks, 3 seasons and I can't score any freekicks with him, scored 2 headers but no freekicks. Juninho was the only other player I have found, via transfermarkt, who managed 7 FK goals in a season twice One could argue that's too high, but 89 is definitely too low.

I might just be a noob at PES 6 but I still can't score a freekick with him, they fae so soft on SP 83 and the keepers just walk over and comfortably catch them, I know a point or two will unlikely change my experience in game, but I still think the SP 83 is too low a bit, considering that his shots have often overwhelmed keepers hands and pushed themselves into the net, or faxe range some of his goals come from.

Index All times are UTC. This was in an away game in the first leg of the MLS playoffs. Ill try to post my update ideas this weekend.

Sebastian Giovinco PES Face by Seria A - PES Patch

Vids online often just feature the goals, the few dribbles posted earlier in this thread, and assists. When things go his way, then he can showcase his fqce. I know people have mentioned that his tech is always a strong feature and not in doubt, I can agree up to last year, this year he has had many moments when he has failed to control easy balls or been so sloppy as to instantly be robbed, there are few nice moments that show a spark of what he could do in the past, but really it is something that has deteriorated, if he had no past I would rate him oes fresh eyes it would be low 80s.

Guy has to at least approach red. His technique was lovely to see, he remind me facr days in Parma, he killed any long ball that was sended to him without problem.

PES 2016 Sebastian Giovinco Face by Agiga

But the DA, TS, ACC, and TECH I can agree even recalling his season, in which he was really good still, but it did not compare to the crazy first Season he had in MLS where he ran circles around everyone, the league as a whole got smarter in dealing with him, and as you pee - I think despite his professionalism - his technical proficiency has slipped a bit as he does not have to be perfect in his touches to succeed and can get away with being a bit sloppy, vs the tight tight spaces in Italy The topic that has been talked about lately, is les FKA values, in the matches I saw to make my video comp, I could see a pair of free kicks scored, all with a different style, a free kick that had a style that It reminded me Juninho's shoots, a straight shot almost with any kind of curl, but then I also saw him doing a free kick with great curling, it is true Giovinco has a varied repertoire as to how to score FK's, at that time he was easily worth of 90 in FKA without any doubt.

It's been two years, and I have not seen a full match related to him since then, so I do not know if my old opinion has anything to do with what he's been demonstrating now. To boot he had a second goal vs Montreal where he connected with a ball dropping from the heavens in a nice volley through keepers legs, MLS is weak Hehe bastards, I watched nearly every match the last two seasons and these fucks came short, now when I basically ignore them they come good.

And he clearly wanted to stay, had settled in Toronto, now his wife has to cover herself outdoors? NY were diabolical that night https: I will watch 20133 rest of the playoffs to giovvinco a better handle on the speeds, but TS and ACC is what I have him in my head at Stopped watching juve and now dont care to watch "local" team.

Good ice cream not good playmaker.

PES 2013 New Mini Face Pack By PFM

Who is online Users browsing this forum: It's not really important, I just wanted to post the set minus any MLS updates into 20113 classics thread of a snapshot of him at juve before coming to TFC in It's an unstable quality haha. He still has his moments, but much more often now his touch and more so his dribbling is more loose, he's grown comfortable in the more open space and worse marking afce MLS and is worse for it The Attack he was just smarter than any other TFC attacker in finding spaces and making things happen creatively as a ;es, reason I had wanted him in low 80's, as he was visibly better than many in the team and the league as a danger on and off giovinvo ball.

Just to note that this is for the era. TFC new managment are shitbags, it was reported he had left training camp to Saudi Arabia, they lied saying he was sick, instead of admitting they did not want to give the clubs best ever player a multi-year extension. Toronto have won the league with a record points total - though this is in an expanded league compared to a slightly smaller league that LA previous record points total did so in ?

face giovinco pes 2013

Well at least he escaped the snow and C temps. Now a couple weeks from Dace League starting and the team is a mess, both Vazquez and Giovinco gone, where is 20113 spark coming from? I'm curious to know if he keeps that level. He just boils over too often and it ruins his game. The red tech value was fine for tobut he was already losing some effectiveness in open play in second half ofhis touch being an issue.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий